Who needs a DEC?

Display Energy Certificates (DEC's) are a statutory requirement, since the 1st October 2008, for all public buildings with a total useful floor area exceeding 1,000 sq.m which are regularly frequented by a large number of people and are occupied or part occupied by either:

  • A Public Authority including local and national governments, NHS Trusts, MOD, Schools and Universities, Executive Agencies and Regulatory Bodies
  • A body that provides a public service such as by local or national government to publically display the DEC in a prominent location within the subject building.



20-22 Wenlock Road
N1 7GU

Email: info@epcassure.com
Call Us
0845 388 3814

Man replica watches uk wearing 33 mm this is replica watches obviously the size of the female table is rolex replica what I think I imagined to replica watches online.